It has to be a holiday for me, but I have to work. I made an appointment with Rosemary to meet in front of the office at 12.00 am. I walked out from my hotel to the bus stop. It's a nice weather because the temperature not too cold. My 37 subway was coming, I got in and enjoy my favorite car. ^_^
I arrived much earlier than my appointment's time. I can not enter my office because I did not have any access. So, I have to wait in the bus stop. T_T
| by : dipti |
After 45 minutes, Rosemary called my name from my back side. I'm so happy to see her because the weather was getting cold. T_T
I'm so hungry because I did not have my breakfast. Rosemary accompany me to buy a pasta down stair. The restaurant name is Pastacup. They made the pasta by them self freshly. ^_^
| by : dipti |
| by : dipti |
After work, Rosemary took me to the King's Park for take a look. Here the road in King's Park :
| by : dipti |
| by : dipti |
So tired, I wanna sleep....
Good night....
0 comments:
Post a Comment