First, it's a beginning of anything. My first diary, my first love, my first research, and now, for me, it's my first blog that has been take care carefully.. kkk..
Previously, I had many blogs before, but just a blog, without any care and I didn't write anything in those blogs. Maybe because I didn't have a time to be a good blogger ( :-0 ) , or maybe because I was to lazy to write something, but it doesn't matter now, as long as I have my will power to improve my self in writing.
Now, I want to write any "first" in my life... Let's check it out... :-)
- My First Love
It's so cute when I remember how I fell in love with a boy, not man, but a boy...!! kkk...
![]() |
| source : http://swatantraa.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/493237.jpg |
We met for the first time in my grandma's house. I had my holiday, and he was my neighbor. I met him, and I though I liked him. He was a drummer of a band, not big band, only a school band. I didn't know why at that time, I was thinking that he is so cool, good boy, and handsome (of-course, if not, is there any way for me to like him). But after I knew him more, I realized that he was not a good boy. We broke up. After that tragedy, I realized that I can't trust a boy anymore. Just have a fun relationship, don't expect more for this kind of relationship, and move on after you broke up. kkk...
- My First Diary
I like writing since I was in kindergarten. I like to write a poem, write a short story, and write my experience. I know a Diary in my 6th class of elementary school. Diary with a princess picture in the cover.
![]() |
| source : http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls7095kkiU1qhqibno1_500.jpg |
At that time, before the graduation, we had a habit to write our "CV" in the diary. We shared our diary, and then saved it for our memories ( I don't know where's this diary T_T ). I wrote all thing that happened in that diary. After my busy activity, I started to forget about my diary. And no other stories about diary. Now, I'm looking for a unique diary with a lock, but I can't find it. Maybe after I find this kind of diary, I'll write my diary again.
- My First Korean Brothers
I like Korea very much. I like Korean drama, music, movie, actor/actress, singers, and even Korean style, kkk... Even now, I'm starting to study about Hangul (Korean Language). On my forth year in campus, I participated in ESC (Engineering Service Corps) Program. I met my Korean Brothers in this program. First, I was so nervous, "Would they like to work with me?", or "Could we get a long well?". Those questions wandered around in my mind. But... after I met them... They are very kind. They took care of me very well just like I'm their real sister, UNTIL NOW....
Jangwon Oppa, Byeongwoo Oppa, and Ungtak Oppa. How lucky I am to know them... I hope I can meet them in Korea again....!!! Miss you all, uri Oppa...!!!
I want to write more about my "first" thing in my life, but I have to work again. Busy... busy... busy... Maybe next time I'll continue with my other story.
Anyooooooong..........................



0 comments:
Post a Comment