Happy May Day.....!!!
I'm so happy for all labor in the world, because May Day is their open opportunity to fight for their right. After their working time for one year, May day is just like their holiday, "special holiday". I really appreciate the labor's work, without them, there is no invention and progress in our world.
![]() |
| source : http://mayday2013funphotos.com |
But....
I really hope that there is no anarchism in their action when they do a May Day celebration. A harm that they caused because of their anarchy will make us lost more. Many public facility damaged, and government have to pay more for those damaged. I hope all labor have same opinion with me.. ^_^
First May inaugurated as May Day on 1886 (www.wikipedia.co.id), based on Federation of Organized Trades and Labor Unions. They held a congress and decided to give 8 hours for the work time and fulfill other labor's right (even until now, many companies did not pay their duty yet). Federation of Organized Trades and Labor Unions choose First day in May as a May Day because they inspired by a successful walkout actions in Canada on 1872.
The first move of labor had been led by Peter McGuire and Matthew Maguire (labor from New Jersey) on 1872. They held a walkout with more than 100.000 labors to insist the reducing of their work time ( at that time, they had to work from 19 until 20 hours per day T_T ). After many years, finally world admitted the labor's struggle. And finally, tadaa.... May Day was born.
I hope, before the labor in Indonesia do an action for celebrating this May Day, they have read the history of May Day first. So that, they can imagine and understand the real meaning of May Day first. It hey already understand it, I believe there is no anarchism on their long-march.
Dear all labor in the world,
I hope you won't do any anarchism
I hope you won't forget about the smile of your family in home
I hope you already fulfill your responsibility first before you ask your right
I hope you won't forget the real meaning of May Day
I hope you won't provoked by any political issue
I hope all your wishes come true.....
Happy May Day...
![]() |
| by : dipu |


0 comments:
Post a Comment