Saturday, May 25, 2013

Someone Out there

"If you love someone, a half of your soul will be with him. And if he leave you, a half of your soul will leave you too. That's why, be careful with someone that you love. You have to make sure that he is the right man for you. Before it's being too late and it gonna hurt you."

There is a hole in my heart
I don't know what I want
to cover this hole
Just feel empty
And it hurts sometimes

I need someone
But I don't know who
When will he come?
But I don't know when

Someone out there
Can you hear my heart's voice?
It's screaming, calling you
It's missing you so much

I don't need someone perfect
I just need someone
who can hold me in his arm
I can feel his warm
Feel safe
Until I close my eyes forever


0 comments:

Post a Comment