Finally, I arrived in Perth..!!! After a long journey (almost 6 hours), I stepped in Perth International Airport at 01.30 pm in Perth's time. The temperature which reached 17 degrees Celsius feel very very cold, because I used to live in a tropical country with a temperature over 30 degrees.
I need a taxi to go to my hotel. By walking to the left side of the airport for one minute, I can get my taxi. This is my first time to do traveling outside my country alone, so that I was afraid to ride the taxi. The taxi driver has a big body, like someone that I saw on a movie. With a doubt I entered his taxi and asked him to send me to my hotel.
I was surprised because he is really nice taxi driver. He was welcoming me, and promised me that he would send me to my hotel safely. First impression is not the reality, that's my lesson. On all way to my hotel, he told me a lot of story about Perth. He told me how's the Perth's people character, and how I can survive here. He is really really nice people...!!
That's my luck because I didn't face any difficulties on my first day, and all of that because of a nice taxi driver. ^_^
When I arrived in my hotel, I was so tired. I just changed my clothes, prayed, called my family and my friends in Indonesia, and slept. I didn't go to the office because I felt so tired and got a jet lag. I already called the M-I's people in Perth that I will go to work tomorrow.
My first impression of Perth :
1. Beautiful city
2. Clean city
^_^
See you tomorrow morning Perth...!!!
1 comments:
First impressions are absolutely not the reality most times. Of course, it’s normal for one to be somewhat afraid when they hail cabs, especially if you’re in a foreign country. It’s good to know he’s one of those cab drivers who’s not only welcoming, but also aims to get you to your destination safely. Grady @ Yellow Taxi St.Petersburg
Post a Comment